المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : iam sorry mom

منيرة عبدالله
12-10-17, 08:00 PM
Iam sorry mom..

My mom only had one eye. I hated her..she was such an embrasrrssment, she worked for student and teacher to support the family. There was this one day during elementray school. I where my mom come to say hello to me, I was so embarrassed how could she do this to me.I ignored her,threw her hateful look and run out. I wanted out of that house so I dtudied real hard , got a chance to go to singapore to study.Then I got married I bought a house of my own I had kids ,I was happy with my life.Then one day my mother come to vist me she hadn't seen me in a years when she stood by the door my childern layghed at hear.I screamed at her ,why come to my house and scare my childern .As a years passed he went to his old house and told him one of the nighbour that his nother passed a way and handed him a letter,she said Iam sorry when Iwent you in singapore and scare your childern when you was childern you lost your eyes and I donated my own eyes.

مطر الفجر
12-11-17, 07:08 AM
It's a great story for a great mom
No one offers you love
and sacrifice for nothing
except parents

thank you my dear
my regards to you

الفيفي2017
12-11-17, 08:18 PM
Thank you so much for this nice story

أنا فداهم
12-12-17, 09:41 AM
Despite the loss of eye pain, however, sacrificing for the sake of the children's comfort by the mother is really a truly touching and painful story

Thank you alot

منيرة عبدالله
12-12-17, 07:38 PM
:MonTaseR_1:

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1