آخر زيارة »  اليوم (12:49 PM)
المكان »  في مكانٍ ما قريبٌ من السماء
الهوايه »  لا تقيدني هوايه
حمامة السلام
مقصوصة الجناح
شفها السقام
تبكي من الجراح

الأوسمة و جوائز

Icon N14 ما حدث لي أثناء لعبي CoD 2003 (تجربة غريبة)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

حدث لي أثناء لعبي لعبة Call of Duty القديمة شعور غريب وأردت فقط مشاركتكم ما حصل.. أفضل أن أرويه لكم باللغة الإنجليزية لقدرتي الوصفية بالإنجليزية، ولأسباب أخرى أنتم عن غنى عنها (مع الإعتذار لمن ليسوا متمكنين منها):

Today something happened to me and it's making me feel stupid.

I was playing Call of Duty [2003 version] in my laptop,, and I was at a very hard level of the game. Me and my fellow soldiers were been shoot at from everywhere.
It was like living hell, all my fellows are being killed in front of me by snipers. One by one. Drop dead. We are surrounded and getting rhaped (loll).
Bullets are flying everywhere, no where to run or hide..
Our captain is repeatedly shouting at us: EVERYONE CHARGE! HEADS UP! COVER HIM! BRING THE ROCKET LUNCHER! and so on
It was a very very hard part of the game, and my face was sweating out of pressure (I swear to Allah, the AC was on and I still sweated from the situation)... cuz snipers are shooting at us like f*cking nuts. Shitty Situation.
The weird, fucked up, and funny part is coming ahead---

So, I was struggling really hard to kill all the snipers before I lose all my fellow soldiers, and honestly I did pretty damn good.. But there was this last sniper at the left corner of the church building.
He was shooting like a f-cking eagle! Killing at every shot... so good, yet so bad for me. The captain is still shouting: Left corner, lads! Shoot that bastard!
I focused the living sh-t out of my head and relaxed the f-ck out, and pulled the trigger in a 0.01 second of aiming.

BOOM, head shot :D!

..... all that chaos,,now has vanished.. we are now finally safe! we f-cking made it!...
At that VERRY instant I took the head of the mother f-cker, my captain shouts out loud to me: NICE SHOT, SON!

My dear Mexat friends......

I genuinely, legitimately, smiled, in proud in front of the screen, to my computer soldior fellows!!!!!!!!!!!

The captain's sentence made me feel so good about myself, genuinely.. in a true way!
My mouth is wide and and my head is up in the sky.... "Nice shot, son!".. he praised me!!.... my captain!!

--------------------But it was a f-cking computer!? How mentailly f-cked up was that?? xD

It was for a brief 3 seconds that I felt the shining skies above my air head... but then I suddenly stopped,,,, and my brain began to process what just happened, lool.

I laughed soooo hard at my f-cked up brain and,, how emotionally and pethatic I am xD ..
I was asking myself: Did I just responded emotionally to my computer's statement?????? Did my computer just literally f-ck me in the mind??..

I've played a lot of games, gentlemen of mexat.. but this was my 1st

Just thought of sharing it with u mexaties since it'd be shameful to tell anyone else in my real life xD

شكرًا على القراءة، ورجاءً عدم الضححك على موقفي :mad: :p

أتمنى من اللي حصل له نفس الموقف يعلق وينقذني من المكان اللي انا فيه. لأني حاس بغباء شديد في هذي اللحظة xD

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are معطلة
Pingbacks are معطلة
Refbacks are معطلة

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع : ما حدث لي أثناء لعبي CoD 2003 (تجربة غريبة)
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
كان أغبى طالب في الفيزياء.... سحاابة عطر قصص - روايات - Novels stories - روايات طويله •• 4 03-27-17 04:37 PM
أغبى هنديين في العالم المريسي قسم التسليه والترفيه عن النفس 4 05-23-16 10:02 PM
أغبى هنديين في العالم المريسي قسم التسليه والترفيه عن النفس 5 04-24-16 08:36 AM
أغبى نساء العالم .. روح مبعثره قسم الحوار والنقاش الجاد •• 32 08-30-15 05:45 AM
الفرونت بيج 2003 كامل بروابط مباشره Frontpage 2003 with S\N M.ahmad قسم البرامج العامه ( تقنية الكمبيوتر والانترنت ) •• 0 08-20-10 04:45 PM

| أصدقاء منتدى مسك الغلا |

الساعة الآن 03:18 PM.